Thursday, May 5, 2011



I've been celebrating idleness for the past few days, still in gentle battle with my ridiculous sleep patterns. Days were frivolously spent in wild forests behind my eyelids, and I embraced the beautiful nights by drinking beer whilst moonbathing on the beach with people I love. I'm fond of it actually, I harbor indolence in the warmest part of my womb, this idleness is a wellspring of creative and positive energy. Annnnd, It is about time I'm stirred from this trance, I have not been under sunlight for so so so long and I desperately need to go out and bask in the glorious morning sun's embrace, my skin is screaming to be bathed in golden light  BUT first, cinnamon pancakes with rum syrup made by my amazing twin sister.



This beautiful song by Koan brought happiness and inspiration to my day and I hope it will in some way do the same for you.



Today will be devoted to appreciating and celebrating the Sun's divine existence.

A little enlightenment , some food for the soul ;

No comments: